It's starting to sound like you haven't even tried building anything yet.

Write some code, try it out. We don't know if the suggested libraries will
be enough for you until you actually come back with something more than a
vague question. Sorry to be harsh, but you need to code something up before
asking people if something will work for you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/CAPJ5V2awrTYwH%3DHercN7gFUcQc9e1rcgUTTJM9OFaPtm7PZ3wA%40mail.gmail.com.