Hi  Alain,

W dniu wtorek, 20 września 2016 02:19:46 UTC+2 użytkownik Alain Mouette
napisał:

> Hi Zlatko, thanks for the detailed answer :)
>
> My client is IoT and this brings some limitations...
> First I am limited by what libs I can find on the hardware side, then
> the IoT can be switched off without proper signaling. And I need to
> control that and react on connection loss.
>
> I couldn't find any option for keepalive on either side of the
> comunication, I am using:
> IoT side: https://github.com/Links2004/arduinoWebSockets
> Node.js <https://github.com/Links2004/arduinoWebSocketsNode.js>:
> https://github.com/websockets/ws
>
> About websockets/ws maybe that talk will help
you:) https://github.com/websockets/ws/issues/459
The ws module don't have keepalive for now, but the module use socket
module from node.js :) and you can implement your keepalavie method by
yourself
: https://nodejs.org/api/net.html#net_socket_setkeepalive_enable_initialdelay

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/661cc893-8fad-4627-81b9-81e62d53b766%40googlegroups.com.