Since I use node.js, I thought it could be node and configuration issue so
I am posting my problem here.

1. Front end submits post request
this.http.post('utl', { formData: formData}).subscribe())
So my form data is wrapped in formData.

2. At backend, I catch the POST request via router
myRouter.post("utl",(req,res)){

   var formData = req.body.formData; // I see formData fine here
}

3. But when I want to test same with POSTMAN or REST Client, I am
completely unable to send formData.
I tried -
Postman -> raw body -> "x-www-form-urlencoded "-> different things /ways to
set formData and formData contains JSON object.
Tried application/json too.

Please help in finding right way to test this, so we do not have to use
front end.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/c8a9dbac-4d9d-4d98-8ded-e1a09972ab97%40googlegroups.com.