Hi,

I was now able to create the client and list all the functions in the
webservice.
When trying to invoke the method now i get the different error. I am not
creatting a soap server.. I want to consume a soap client.
The error is

Error: soap:Server: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: input
    at finish
(C:\Users\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\soap\lib\wsdl.js:1518:21)
    at WSDL.xmlToObject
(C:\Users\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\soap\lib\wsdl.js:1501:10)
    at parseSync
(C:\Users\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\soap\lib\client.js:368:23)
    at
C:\Users\mfarzana\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\soap\lib\client.js:361:14
    at Request._callback
(C:\Users\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\soap\lib\http.js:117:5)
    at Request.self.callback
(C:\Users\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\request\request.js:186:22)
    at emitTwo (events.js:125:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:213:7)
    at Request.<anonymous>
(C:\Users\\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\request\request.js:1163:10)
    at emitOne (events.js:115:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:210:7)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous>
(C:\Users\Documents\Node\DBConnectnode\node_modules\request\request.js:1085:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:314:30)
    at emitNone (events.js:110:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:207:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1059:12)
Please help on this.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/f418c6a4-2b51-4065-a9e5-1c1002387012%40googlegroups.com.