Hi All,

We have a problem in establishing Websocket communication between Nodejs
Server ( Expressjs + Typescript Template ) and Angular App deployed in
Google Compute Engine.

Following is the error we are getting in Angular App:

WebSocket connection to
'wss://api.accenflairapps.com/agent?accountID=d6d1ac20-215a-11ea-9a84-b59bbd3171f3'

failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 404

Our current setup model is:

* Deployed Angular Website and Nodejs server to Google Cloud Compute Engine
*  Serving Angular App and Nodejs servers (API) through sub-domains
* Angular website & Nodejs  API serving through nginx
* Nodejs (Express + Typescript based) running in docker on port 3000 and
configured reverse proxy on 443 to route traffic to internal port 3000
* 443 and 80 ports are opened
* installed LetsEncrypt  wildcard certs for both Angular website and Nodejs
API

It appears the current deployment model is not perfect which is causing an
issue to establish websocket connection.

Please share your inputs to sort out this issue.

Thanks,
Anand