May I know some more about yourself?

At 09.15 07/07/05, you wrote:
Welcome emilio...

--- asianlover xxx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there, my name is Emilio and I just joined
> nonamanis yahoo group. I am
> an Italian guy that has been in Indonesia few years
> ago and I started to
> love Indonesia and the beautiful gals living there!
> Does anyone of you speak some English? I receive all
> the messages from
> nonamanis yahoo group, but they are all in bahasa
> Indonesia! Saya bicara
> bahasa Indonesia sedikit sedikit, so it will be
> great to receive also some
> of the messages written in English!
> I really enjoy all the pictures and the other stuffs
> attached to the
> messages! I also have some hot files and pics, so
> let me know what would
> you like to get from me and I will send to you!
> Thanks for your help and I hope to find some friends
> here!
> Bye.
> Emilio.
>

> ___________________________________
> Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da
> 10MB
> http://mail.yahoo.it

::Apenkor3::

__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

Indonesian girls sites by NonaManis:
- MoreNonaManis.com est. 2005 - More Revealing Indonesian Beauties
- IndoAmateurs.com est. 2004 - Indonesian Girls Next Door
- ExoticAzza.com est. 2001 - Indonesia Erotica

Reopening Soon:
- NonaManis.com est. 1997 - Sexy Indonesian Girls

<?---- LSpots keywords ?> <?---- HM ADS ?>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Indonesian girls sites by NonaManis:
- MoreNonaManis.com est. 2005 - More Revealing Indonesian Beauties
- IndoAmateurs.com est. 2004 - Indonesian Girls Next Door
- ExoticAzza.com est. 2001 - Indonesia Erotica

Reopening Soon:
- NonaManis.com est. 1997 - Sexy Indonesian Girls

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

___________________________________ Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB http://mail.yahoo.it

Kirim email ke