she is known as "amateur" model, you can find her photo in some small weekly entertainment newspaper (tabloid = indonesia)...
hei Mr. Emillio, i see u have many ask us (indonesian guys) in this milist..how about now u send some report about your travel in indonesia, and i am sure you have some closed connected with some young girl...and tell us with your story and of course with her photo....this, we call "memberi dan menerima" (take and give)..u have info the indonesian girl in this milist and u tell we back...

ok...Mr. Emillio "the italiano"...we wait yr report....:)

asianlover xxx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
who is this hot and beautiful gal?

Indonesian girls sites by NonaManis:
- MoreNonaManis.com est. 2005 - More Revealing Indonesian Beauties
- IndoAmateurs.com est. 2004 - Indonesian Girls Next Door
- ExoticAzza.com est. 2001 - Indonesia Erotica

Reopening Soon:
- NonaManis.com est. 1997 - Sexy Indonesian Girls

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke