the mail from urfriend7456 maybe containing a virus, or something like that. it continuos send itself in the minute automaticly. most use sender name "urfriend7456" or one of your friend name in your address book or in your group. this action was started since 3/4 day ago

this mail-virus can send itself with different sender name and subject such as
Fw: Picturs
Re:
HATE LETTER AGAINST FILIPINOS
cam to cam
GREAT SHOTS
My Photos
Fwd: Crazy illegal Sex!
Fw: Sexy
etc.

this morning, i found an email that sending by myself! but swear! i didn't send it
but this nite someone send back an email from me that not sent by me actually
hmmmm... sorry for that

sorry for my poor english :(

Indonesian girls sites by NonaManis:
- MoreNonaManis.com est. 2005 - More Revealing Indonesian Beauties
- IndoAmateurs.com est. 2004 - Indonesian Girls Next Door
- ExoticAzza.com est. 2001 - Indonesia Erotica

Reopening Soon:
- NonaManis.com est. 1997 - Sexy Indonesian Girls

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke