Merajur Rehman Baruah is an young assamese ( 40 years old)   documentary film
producer (  Rajat Kamal Awardee from President of India) who has produced
several award winning films (National as well as International). His shifting
Prophecy is recognized as one of the boldest documentary  movie ever produced
in
India. He is originally from North Lakhimpur town and have been staying in New
Delhi since Ninety eighty.  His film Nine Months will be screened on 28th
August
at 15:05. I would like to invite everyone on behalf of Sri Meerajur Rehman who
is incidentally my childhood friend.

sincerely
dibya

Asia Livelihood  Documentary Festival
27-29 August 2010, India  Habitat Centre, Delhi

Friday: 27 August 2010, Gulmohar Hall

11:00        Welcome Address  S        M Khan, Director        of Film
Festivals

  Ministry of        Information & Broadcasting, GOI
11:15         Children of the Pyre  Rajesh S Jala        (Jeevika 2009 Jury
Mention)

12:55 In Search of My Home Rintu Thomas        & Sushmit Ghosh
13:35 Thodi si Zameen, Thoda Aasmaan Shashi Ghosh        Gupta
13:45        BREAK   Painting        & Poster Making Competition
14:45 Fairy - Tale of the Queens Shahiduzzaman        Badal
15:10 Mook Dariya Arnab Kanti        Mishra
15:35 Behind Closed Doors Pracheta Sharma        & Jessica Hopper
16:15 Banking on Change  Andrew Hinton
16:35 Holy Wives Ritesh Sharma
17:45 Re-moulding Life Zhenjiang        Television Station
18:25 Bhookh  Ramesh Vishwakarma
18:50 Director Painter Baburao Laad Saheb Richa Hushing
19:15 Gaon Chodab Nahin K P Sasi

Amphitheatre
19:30  Harsh        Mandar's UNSUNI    Asmita        Theatre Performance

Saturday: 28 August 2010, Casuarina Hall

10:30 Shooting Women Alexis        Krasilovsky
11:35 The Wild Meat Trail Rita Banerji        & Shilpi Sharma
12:15 Limited Edition  Pooja Shali,        Monazir Alam, Sonia Nepram,
  Tenzin C.        Bhutia
12:50 Dhananjay Kulkarni 'Chandragupt' Rrivu Laha
13:15 BREAK
13:45 I am A Nurse  Violet Barman,        Aroop Rayu, Ipshita Borat,
  Sharon Sebestian
14:30 You & Me & Everyone We Know  Kuber Sharma        & Surabhi Saral
15:05 The Nine Months  Merajur Rahman        Baruah
16:30 Delhi Bound for Work Reena Kukreja
17:40 Soul Voice, Solo Voice  Mallika Sarabhai        & Yadavan Chandran
18:30        Discussion with Documentary Makers

Award Ceremony: 29 August 2010, Amaltas

18:30  Musical        Performance by Ekam Satyam, Youth Band from Delhi
19:30  Presentation        of Awards
  Introduction:        Parth J Shah, President, Centre for Civil Society
  Welcome:        Raj Liberhan, Director, India Habitat Centre
  Message:        Shabana Azmi,  Actress and Social Activist
  Message: S        M Khan, Director of Film Festivals, Ministry of Information
& Broadcasting,        GOI

  Message: Premandra        Mazumder,  Film Critic
  Vote of Thanks:Manoj        Mathew, Jeevika Festival Director
Organised by: Centre for Civil Society
A69,    Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016
Tel: 2653 7456/ 2651 2347
jeev...@ccs.in
www.jeevika.org
You may also find the following link interesting:
http://www.thestatesman.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=337982:theatre-with-a-cause&catid=47:marquee