Hi!

I, highly recommend this seminar for reviewing all that students are taught
to swallow by our education system and an interface with reality. It helped
me understand and explain the real India as I have seen since my birth. It
is certainly an intellectual shock as well as an opportunity to recharge
your intellectual battery with classical insights into human civilisation.
Simply it might help one understand how we are, where we stand today and the
way forward.

I learned more in those 10 days in 2006 than 17 yrs in education.

Grand opportunity for interested individuals in north-east, as you get to
participate in a high standard seminar just by travelling to Shillong,
instead of traveling to Delhi and cost.

Food and lodging is paid by CCS, candidates only pay own travel and a
nominal Rs 500 when selected to participate. I wonder, if participation for
this ISPP would be as competitive as it is in Delhi or other cities. Don't
miss it.

--
In Liberty

Satyajit Dey