Respected All,

We would like to share the following initiative from NE career Guidance to help
the poor & talented youths and appealing to all Citizens and NRIs. We request
support from ALL so that all of us can contribute for uplift of our talents.

NE Career Guidance announces "GIFT A CAREER" option for the youths of North
East.

You know someone who is Educated but yet Unemployed, a friend, a relative,
family member who is looking for a sustainable CAREER and job please refer them
to us for complete end to end Career Management.

This is for the under privileged / poor, who is talented but can not afford
even Rs. 5000. If you know someone who is fighting for a livelihood, and we can
make him skilled and provide him/her with a job after he/she takes up a skilled
based program and trained and made employable, that will be a big gift for
him/her this coming new year.

Let us all help them. We would do all possible to help get their own share of
LIVELIHOOD.

Kindly refer them to -

Sweta Bordoloi
email: sweta.bordo...@gmail.com