Friends
Please find below a report and some pictures of the Workshop.
Rajen Barua
FASS, Houston

http://fb.me/ImDu38mD

*Workshop on Career Vision 2020 and Beyond - Tezpur University*

* *

NE Career Guidance in association with Friends of Assam and Seven Sisters
(FASS) conducted a workshop for the students of Tezpur University on the 24
th September 2010.

The workshop was designed to help prepare students for a better tomorrow.
This endeavor is our humble MISSION to help our North Eastern Students and
guide them investigate a wide range of career choices and provide them with
information on academic, technical, college and institutes, information on
jobs and future job requirements and how and where to pursue their dreams.

NE Career Guidance would help who are puzzled and unable to take right
decision on their career moves in a particular field of interests and
relevance and as per future employment needs. We would *help our students
explore* *options *for the future and make them rise to world standard.

Our aim is to address the need of our education system *as per industrial
demands *and subject that are relevantly required to meet today’s job
requirements and the trainings to master requirements of the job world.

Our goal is to bridge the gap between requirements of educational system and
industries. Customized short term courses are prepared that can be easily
provided to the common students. The various job oriented Training and
Development Programmes would help *“Bridge the Gap & help Generating Skilled
& Employable Resources thus, enhancing employability*” throughout Assam &
North East.