gsartori commented on issue #16461:
URL: https://github.com/apache/grails-core/issues/16461#issuecomment-6012829460

   @jdaugherty I've chatted with the Super Intelligence, the slow startup I see 
may be just the loading time for beans and GORM initialization.
   
   As an example app I've added some test domains/controllers/services to the 
`app-test` module here: https://github.com/dueuno-projects/dueuno
   
   I've seen your PR https://github.com/apache/grails-core/pull/16536 I would 
like to wait for it to be available as plugin and use it as a report for what's 
going on under the hood.
   
   I dont want to waste anybody's time on this at the moment, this issue is a 
reminder for the investigation on a faster startup, If you think is duplicated 
let's just close it
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to