prosgarz35 commented on PR #3214: URL: https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/3214#issuecomment-5872361441
> > Consistent validation (DRY): Delegate HeloCmdHandler argument validation to EhloCmdHandler.isValid() and fix the log message typo. > > Very good catch: +1 > > I was aware of this bug, but got faced to it in a context where I lacked the time to handle it then forgot. > > That's a nitpick because HELO is pretty much unused now but I fully agree the allignmenet is desirable. > > > DNS check bypass on transaction reset > > Nice catch. you make me blush :) i try to find more not too much big but userful problems, i just dont have unlimited ai resources :) -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
