chibenwa commented on PR #3224:
URL: https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/3224#issuecomment-5960647870

   James uses PEM or keystore for IMAP/SSL set up
   Choice for JMAP was not to handle PEN ourselves but rely on a reverse proxy 
to do it. 
   Webadmin doing SSL is a legacy decision.
   I see 2 direction:
    - Either we decide that SSL support for HTTP must be built in, and so we 
need to allign on PEM support and add SSL support for JMAP
     - Or we decide that one should rely eg on NGINX and thus we deprecate SSL 
support for webadmin.
    I have personnally not really an opinion on the 2 to be honnest.
    I thing it could be a good topic to be raised on 
[email protected].
    Good weekend, all!
    Benoit


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to