Messages by Date
-
2026/10/05
[PR] Drop `ng` from artifact names and relocate the 1.x coordinates [logging-flume]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] count only the current date's backups when RollingFileAppender starts (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] count only the current date's backups when RollingFileAppender starts (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] [main] Honor bufferSize and bufferedIo in ConsoleAppender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-2-x group across 1 directory with 14 updates [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump org.slf4j:slf4j-nop from 2.0.18 to 2.0.20 in /log4j-mongodb4 in the maven-minor-2-x group across 1 directory [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-main group with 19 updates [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-2-x group with 13 updates [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-main group with 19 updates [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-2-x group with 13 updates [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump junit-jupiter.version from 5.13.4 to 6.1.3 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump org.apache.groovy:groovy-bom from 5.1.1 to 6.0.0 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump spring-framework.version from 6.2.9 to 7.0.9 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump com.github.luben:zstd-jni from 1.5.7-16 to 1.5.7-19 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Bump com.github.luben:zstd-jni from 1.5.7-15 to 1.5.7-19 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Bump the dependencies group with 3 updates [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-updates-graalvm group in /log4j-samples-graalvm with 2 updates [logging-log4j-samples]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-updates group with 3 updates [logging-log4j-samples]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Use Doxygen 1.18.0 for release 2.0 web-site [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Update Thrift to 0.25.0 [logging-flume-rpc]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-minor-updates group across 1 directory with 3 updates [logging-flume-rpc]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
Re: [PR] Bump the github-actions-updates group with 3 updates [logging-flume-rpc]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/02
[PR] Update Thrift to 0.25.0 [logging-flume-rpc]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
[PR] Port #4316 to `2.25.x` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
[PR] Use Doxygen 1.18.0 for release 2.0 web-site [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Do not output partially serialized events in `SerializedLayout` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
[PR] Port the serialization changes to `2.26.x` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Simplify PropertyConfigurator interface [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
[PR] Port 2.27.0 fixes to 2.26.x [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Bump the maven-patch-2-26-x group with 3 updates [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [I] AsyncLogger ignores Thread.setName() changes despite the UNCACHED strategy since 2.25.0 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [I] File lock error when using FileAppender with XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch (v3.3.1) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/10/01
Re: [PR] Restore UNCACHED thread name updates in AsyncLogger [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Prepend an elapsed microsecond count to Log4cxx internal log messages [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Prepend an elapsed microsecond count to Log4cxx internal log messages [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Prepend an elapsed microsecond count to Log4cxx internal log messages [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix: handle SSL stores without an explicit type [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Honor legacy basic authentication encoding property [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] fix: handle SSL stores without an explicit type [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Honor legacy basic authentication encoding property [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Prepend an elapsed microsecond count to Log4cxx internal log messages [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `ObjectArrayMessage` and `ParameterizedMessage` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Clear the database appender buffer when committing fails [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
[PR] Escape RFC 5424 delimiters in default MapMessage rendering [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Clear the database appender buffer when committing fails [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `ObjectArrayMessage` and `ParameterizedMessage` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
[PR] Fix JPA throwable message conversion [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
[I] Cap the database appender buffer instead of discarding a failed batch [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Clear the database appender buffer when committing fails [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in XmlConfiguration schema validation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
[PR] Honor Cassandra TLS hostname verification [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
[PR] Align startup and file timestamp precision [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
[PR] Render HTML formatted pattern messages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Apply the deserialization filter in test helpers on Java 9+ [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] Reject dynamic proxies in `FilteredObjectInputStream` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/30
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in XmlConfiguration schema validation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Apply the outer `ObjectInputFilter` to nested streams [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[PR] Simplify PropertyConfigurator interface [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[PR] Prepend an elapsed microsecond count to Log4cxx internal log messages [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Simplify FileWatchdog usage [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Honor bufferSize and bufferedIo in ConsoleAppender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[PR] Do not output partially serialized events in `SerializedLayout` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Change in 3.4.0: missing event source error is now returned from "XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch" (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Apply the outer `ObjectInputFilter` to nested streams [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `ObjectArrayMessage` and `ParameterizedMessage` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Serialize `ObjectArrayMessage` elements through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Simplify the serialization of `SortedArrayStringMap` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Apply the outer `ObjectInputFilter` to nested streams [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Bound array allocation in `SortedArrayStringMap` deserialization [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message without `MarshalledObject` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Serialize the `LogEvent` message delegate through the filtered wrapper [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Change in 3.4.0: missing event source error is now returned from "XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch" (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[PR] Apply the outer `ObjectInputFilter` to nested streams [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Change in 3.4.0: missing event source error is now returned from "XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch" (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Apply the deserialization filter in test helpers on Java 9+ [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Reject dynamic proxies in `FilteredObjectInputStream` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Clear the database appender buffer when committing fails [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[I] https://logging.apache.org/log4j/extras/ does not say it is inactive [logging-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Honor legacy basic authentication encoding property [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] fix: handle SSL stores without an explicit type [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Harden `readObject(ObjectInputStream)` method argument checks [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[PR] disable external entity resolution in XmlConfiguration schema validation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [PR] Apply the outer `ObjectInputFilter` to nested streams [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
Re: [I] Change in 3.4.0: missing event source error is now returned from "XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch" (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/29
[I] Repos in page footer [logging-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] Several broken links on the website under inactive subprojects [logging-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] Main website does not describe how to report issues with the site [logging-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Mask JMS credentials in diagnostic messages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Drop support for the deprecated MINGW64 environment [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Create a fresh InitialContext for each JndiManager [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Simplify FileWatchdog usage [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Create a fresh InitialContext for each JndiManager [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Drop support for the deprecated MINGW64 environment [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] Async loggers silently discard events when the ring buffer is full and LMAX Disruptor 4 is used [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Document JNDI provider configuration for JMS [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Preserve Log4j 1 lookups when converting a properties configuration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] fix: handle SSL stores without an explicit type [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Honor legacy basic authentication encoding property [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Preserve Log4j 1 lookups when converting a properties configuration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Use the NPM dependencies from the `gha/v0` branch of `logging-parent` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Honor bufferSize and bufferedIo in ConsoleAppender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [I] Change in 3.4.0: missing event source error is now returned from "XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch" (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] report an unexpected Telnet send failure instead of dropping the client (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] Change in 3.4.0: missing event source error is now returned from "XmlConfigurator.ConfigureAndWatch" (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] Add ZstdCompressAction to support configurable Zstandard compression levels [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[I] OnStartupTriggeringPolicy rolls a file created by the same JVM when a second LoggerContext starts (2.25.2+) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
[PR] Simplify FileWatchdog usage [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/28
Re: [PR] report who accepted the connection in ListenAddressBindsOnlyThatAddress (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] bind a release to the commit it was built from (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] Async loggers silently discard events when the ring buffer is full and LMAX Disruptor 4 is used [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] Improve data-race robustness with abnormal usage [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] report an unexpected Telnet send failure instead of dropping the client (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [I] Async loggers silently discard events when the ring buffer is full and LMAX Disruptor 4 is used [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] bind a release to the commit it was built from (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
Re: [PR] require transport security by default in the Ext.Mail SmtpAppender (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] require transport security by default in the Ext.Mail SmtpAppender #329 (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Document JNDI provider configuration for JMS [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/27
[PR] Exclude log4j-api and log4j-core from kubernetes-log4j dependency [logging-log4j-samples]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender ignores immediateFlush, bufferedIo and bufferSize [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender ignores immediateFlush, bufferedIo and bufferSize [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Improve data-race robustness with abnormal usage [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Add entries to the change report [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Honor legacy basic authentication encoding property [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] Document that `log4j2.enableJndiJms` connects to the configured JNDI provider [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] Fix HTTP appender handling of invalid evaluated headers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
[PR] fix: handle SSL stores without an explicit type [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] Document that `log4j2.enableJndiJms` connects to the configured JNDI provider [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/26
Re: [I] Consider making plugin builds less chatty [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Async loggers silently discard events when the ring buffer is full and LMAX Disruptor 4 is used [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] Fix async loggers dropping events when the ring buffer is full with LMAX Disruptor 4. [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Add entries to the change report [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] Add entries to the change report [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Async loggers silently discard events when the ring buffer is full and LMAX Disruptor 4 is used [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] Async loggers silently discard events when the ring buffer is full and LMAX Disruptor 4 is used [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] report who accepted the connection in ListenAddressBindsOnlyThatAddress (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] `FileUtils.mkdir(File, boolean)` looses exception causes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] `FileUtils.mkdir(File, boolean)` looses exception causes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] `FileUtils.mkdir(File, boolean)` looses exception causes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] `FileUtils.mkdir(File, boolean)` looses exception causes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] `FileUtils.mkdir(File, boolean)` looses exception causes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Pester tests for build-release and build-preview (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] `FileUtils.mkdir(File, boolean)` looses exception causes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] Preserve Log4j 1 lookups when converting a properties configuration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[PR] Pester tests for build-release and build-preview #327 (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Fail closed when a `KeyStore` or `TrustStore` element of `Ssl` cannot be loaded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Uniform handling of `URLConnection` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Unify TLS configuration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] HTTP appender drops the event when an evaluated header value contains a line break [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] Document that `log4j2.enableJndiJms` connects to the configured JNDI provider [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] JMS appender prints `securityCredentials` in status logger messages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] `MapMessage` default format does not escape values as RFC 5424 requires [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] Cassandra appender does not verify the host name with `useTls` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] `Log4j1ConfigurationConverter` writes resolved system properties instead of lookups [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] JMS appender prints `securityCredentials` in status logger messages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] Uniform handling of `URLConnection` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] `BasicAuthorizationProvider` ignores `logging.auth.encoding` and does not default to UTF-8 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] JMS appender prints `securityCredentials` in status logger messages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] `%m{html}` silently drops the message [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] `NullPointerException` when a trust or key store location is set without a store type [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
[I] `ThrowableAttributeConverter` does not round-trip exception messages containing line breaks [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] Strip CR/LF from SMTP subjects derived from event data [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] one home for the reflection in the tests (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [I] .NET8.0 XML Exception Problem (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/25
Re: [PR] [main] Correct example property syntax for PatternMatch under ScriptP… [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] native interop: fix syslog on Apple arm64, stop starting getprop (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] native interop: fix syslog on Apple arm64, stop starting getprop (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Ensure the internal logger lifetime is longer than other objects [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender accepts bufferSize and bufferedIo but ignores them [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] [main] Honor bufferSize and bufferedIo in ConsoleAppender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender accepts bufferSize and bufferedIo but ignores them [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
[PR] Honor bufferSize and bufferedIo in ConsoleAppender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Roll back Error Prone to `2.42.0`, the last version supporting JDK 17 [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] [main] Honor immediateFlush in ConsoleAppender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Clear the database appender buffer when committing fails [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/09/24
Re: [PR] Bump the dependencies group with 3 updates [logging-parent]
via GitHub