rusackas commented on PR #44496:
URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/44496#issuecomment-5883629291

   Heya, this has grown a lot since I approved it, that whole comment-stripping 
engine got added chasing CodeAnt's and bito's threads. CI's actually red for a 
real reason now though: unit-tests-required fails because coverage dropped 
below 100%, `_split_literal`'s dollar-quote branch in `parse.py` isn't fully 
covered. CodeQL failing on both languages is unrelated, that's an 
actions-version mismatch, not on you. One more test case and this should be 
good to merge. I'll jump in here and see if I can help a bit on CI. 
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to