glaterza commented on PR #44395:
URL: https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/44395#issuecomment-5891412127

   Rebased again, onto `ce86ac9aef`. Four more upstream PRs had changed 
`messages.pot` overnight: #44514, #44392, #44500 and #44556. I resolved it the 
same way as before, by regenerating the template from master's copy. Then I 
checked:
   
   - The msgid set is identical to master's: 5,507 before and after.
   - The normalization is idempotent: running it again changes nothing.
   - `msgfmt --check` exits 0.
   - The drift check passes.
   - The translation-script tests pass: 105.
   - `pre-commit` passes on the changed files.
   
   Almost every feature PR touches `messages.pot`, so this branch conflicts 
again within a day or so. If someone can merge it soon after this CI run goes 
green, it should stick. I'm happy to rebase on request.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to