Re: Warning when GMime is parsing broken email addresses:

On 11/18/2010 01:37 PM, Matthieu Lemerre wrote:
> The problem is solved in version 2.4.18 (current is
> 2.4.20). Unfortunately the last version packaged for Debian is 2.4.14...

is the patch that fixes the problem it backportable to 2.4.14 ?  I'm
sure a report to the debian bts with a patch would be appreciated.  even
if it doesn't make it into the release because of the freeze, a
narrowly-targeted patch might be acceptable for a future point release.

        --dkg (IANARM)