Sebastian,

I'm sorry to hear of your decision to finally hand over the maintainership of
the bindings
but of course I fully understand that you want to focus on other stuff.
Thanks for your great work! Your bindings were certainly one of the most
important reasons for me to
switch to notmuch.

This said, I'd have to decline the offer to take over the bindings myself.
Although it's tempting,
I don't feel confident enough to actually develop or competently review
libnotmuch-level code
and having a lot on my plate with advancing alot I draw my line just here.
Of course this will not stop me from whining about bugs or occasionally sending
in patches :).

I wish you good luck with all future projects and all the best for this new
year.
Patrick