Thanks, David. It prints nothing.

FYI, I did get this working using the X86 emulation in a different/parallel
setup.

Best,

Jonathan

David Bremner <da...@tethera.net> writes:

Jonathan Wilner <jonat...@teamwilner.com> writes:

I'm particularly stuck on calling in gmime, no matter what I do with
pkg-config. I've got gmime 3.2.7 installed from Homebrew.

However - this is the error I can't get past:

"*** Error: The dependencies of notmuch could not be satisfied. You will
need to install the following packages before being able to compile
notmuch:

GMime library >= 3.0.3

(including development files such as headers)

The underlying test is

    pkg-config --exists "gmime-3.0 >= 3.0.3"

That should print nothing and (most importantly) have exit code 0
(echo $?)

I don't really know much about macOS or homebrew, but this should not be
a notmuch specific issue.