* Felipe Contreras:

> I just installed neovim-ruby and tried to send an email with
> neovim+notmuch-vim: it was sent just fine.

That's good to hear. Hopefully I am just doing something wrong, which
would be easiest to fix (at least if I knew what that "something" was).

Today I have compiled Vim 9 from source code; Ruby support included.
I added the vim-plug plugin manager, installed notmuch-vim via

  Plug 'felipec/notmuch-vim'

et voilĂ , it works. That includes sending email. Nice. Now I have a
basis to familiarise myself with notmuch-vim. If only I could get it to
work with Neovim, like you did, I'd be all set.

> I'd be happy to consider other alternatives, but at this point which
> are those?

Anything that is fast and can use libnotmuch, probably? Go comes to
mind. Or even Zig.

> That's aerc, nothing to do with notmuch-vim.
>
> Are you getting the two confused?

Yeah, sorry, that part of my response was related to Jon Fineman's
latest message. I was doing too many things at once yesterday.

-Ralph