Steven Allen <ste...@stebalien.com> writes:

There's actually a pretty decent autocrypt package[1] for Emacs, only lacking notmuch integration. But writing that based on the mu4e integration should be pretty trivial. [1]: https://git.sr.ht/~pkal/autocrypt/

I've been working on that actually so check out that project's mailing lists for the patches I've been sending. I've been seeing some weird behavior when testing and I wanna iron out all the kinks before we merge it, but patches-to-my-patches in that regard are more than welcome.♥︎

There are some huge differences between notmuch and mu4e with regards to the timing of message access and hooks. Please check the commit history of my patches on pkal's mailing list, or get my dev repo at

git clone https://idiomdrottning.org/autocrypt

I think my code here is solid and my remaining issues (I've been seeing incompabilities with Delta Chat) are with the autocrypt library and not with my interface code, but, more eyes would be good.

Note that since autocrypt aspires to become an ELPA project you need FSF
assignment forms to work on it.