Am Di., 18. Juni 2024 um 07:58 Uhr schrieb Marc Fargas
<teleni...@telenieko.com>:

> Hi,
>
> El lun. 17 de jun. 2024, David escribió:
> >
> >> From: Michael J Gruber <g...@grubix.eu>
> >>
> >> 37c022ae ("Use `without-restriction` in
> >> `with-temporary-notmuch-message-buffer`", 2024-03-14)
> >> introduced `delete-line` in a test, but this is Emacs 29 and above only.
> >> Replace it with its (almost) definition.
> >
> > The changes look reasonable to me. But so did the last ones ;P.

:-)

Builds: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mjg/notmuch-git/build/7621439/
Source:
https://copr-dist-git.fedorainfracloud.org/cgit/mjg/notmuch-git/notmuch.git/tree/?id=365e56a86826e13bdb6f716993ad33d5d570b7b6

>>  Any
> > feedback Marc?
>
> Ok for me! And sorry for not considering backwards compatibility on my
> patch :(

I just happen to test against old versions because I maintain notmuch
for Fedora and EPEL, i.e. extra packages for RHEL and such, and they
often come with older versions as a stable base platform.

Cheers
Michael