On 09/24/10 22:27, Francisco Jerez wrote:
Grzesiek Sójka<p...@pfu.pl>  writes:

Hi there,

        Im using ASUS A7M266-D mainboard based on AMD768 chipset and Nvidia
GeForce FX5200 dual DVI graphics adapter. I'm forced to switch from
binary Nvidia drivers to nouveau but the problem is that nouveau.ko
would not load with AGP support turned on. Is it a nouveau/kernel bug??
        To build the kernel I used the kernel tree downloaded from the nouveau
repository about a week ago. The dmesg output with/without the AGP
support you can find at:
http://yen.ipipan.waw.pl/~gs159090/tmp/withAGP.txt.gz
http://yen.ipipan.waw.pl/~gs159090/tmp/withoutAGP.txt.gz
And here is lspci -vv output
http://yen.ipipan.waw.pl/~gs159090/tmp/lspci-vv.txt.gz

Thanks in advance for any help.

That looks like a bug in the amdk7 agp driver, can you give this patch a
try?
The patch from Francisco Jerez works fine for me so I was wondering what to do next. It would be nice to apply it to the official kernel tree. Should I open a bug?? Write to someone??