On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 01:15:54 -0000, Pouar <thepo...@gmail.com> wrote:

there's a regression in the xf86-video-nouveau driver that came up in
1.0.3 that causes the desktop to bounce around in virtualbox whenever
using HW acceleration in cinnamon and gnome 3, but not in fallback or
cinnamon 2d, only happens in virtualbox and not the host, I've confirmed
it was the graphics driver on the host because it happened with the
1.0.3 driver but not the 1.0.2.
anyone else having this problem? I'm using GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Hi Pouar

Can you open a bug, following these instructions [1]

Ideally you can try bisecting the issue - there are only 10 changes that may have caused the issue

Cheers
Emil

[1] http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs