On 18/11/14 00:18, Christian Costa wrote:
Hi Valeria,

Very nice logo! Nice job! I like the ideas and the font. :)
Just few remarks about the visual appearance:
- A horizontally centered penguin would be better as the left part of the "n" appears thiner than the right one
- The bottom line of the "e" appears a little short to me

Thanks
Christian

Hi Valeria,

Christian's comments are indeed true. Could you address those concerns for the next update?

I know that the penguin is asymmetric so it is hard to horizontally centre it but instead of centring it at its base, could you try to move it so as the general mass is better centred?

With this done, I guess delivering the logo as an svg file along with its licence (have you had time to look at the creative commons?) would be a great step. It would also be nice to have one logo without nouveau written (for presentations) and one logo for the wiki (to replace the freedesktop logo: http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/).

Thanks again Valeria for your work! It is greatly appreciated :)
Martin