On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Ben Skeggs <skeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/16/2016 03:47 AM, Ilia Mirkin wrote:
>> Can you push this to a repo somewhere? I want to see what the final
>> version looks like after all your changes, but it's hard to see that
>> with these patches.
> https://github.com/skeggsb/Mesa/commits/master

Thanks. I looked over this series and it seems fine. I don't hate the
outcome in nv50_formats.c although it would have been kinda nice to
keep it together. However outside of new compressed formats, I doubt
it'll be getting too many updates.

Perhaps tic.maxwell should really be tic.version? Presumably later
GPUs will also use this new TIC format? [There's also a v0 that we
don't really use but the only tic version supported by G80, which does
the colorkey thing and doesn't support first/last level.]

I would really appreciate it if you could do a piglit run comparison
against both a nv50 and nvc0 GPU (and not maxwell - those can have
extra-special issues). If there are no format-related regressions
(there are a handful of flaky tests), I'm fine with this getting
pushed.

  -ilia