From: Te-Yuan Huang <huan...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/2/16
Subject: Questions on Location Binding
To: nox-dev@noxrepo.org
Cc: kk yap <yap...@stanford.edu>, Nikhil Handigol
<nikhil.handi...@gmail.com>, Michael Chan <mcfc...@stanford.edu>,
Masayoshi Kobayashi <mkoba...@stanford.edu>

Hi all,

I am trying to use Bindings_Storage to retrieve information
about which datapath(switch) a host is connected to.

Questions:
1. Which function should I look into?
    I did found that "get_location_by_name" might be helpful,
    but I would like to confirm the functionality of it.
    Or would love to know where can I find documentations about
functions inside Bindings_Storage.

2. In order to use get_location_by_name, I need to supply a name for
host in string format.
    There is a get_name_by_ip() function, but there is no return value.
     I guess the information is passed by reference through callback functions.
     But I have no clue about which function I should pass into the
get_name_by_ip() function.
     Is there any sample code that I can take a look at ?

Best,
Te-Yuan