Hi Guanyao,

I do not understand

"I think to guarantee flow_mod be set up for every switch, it is better
to install in the initial order, that means, the first switch"

In that case, the second packet-in will still occur.  Wouldn't it?
Imagine route A-B-C, and we send the flow_mod to A first.  Then B
will/might see the packet-in.

My suggestion for the guarantee is to send to B and C with a barrier
function it.  Once both barrier function returns, we install A.  That
way, we are sure B and C has the entries before sending the flow_mod
to A.

Hope I am clear.

Regards
KK