Events are processed sequentially until an event blocks on an IO operation or stops in which case another event may enter the system.

NOX is described as supporting an asynchronous programming model. I'm trying to understand what this means by considering the following scenarios:

Multiple components are registered to handle a single event. I understand that this event will be passed sequentially to each component registered to handle it in the order specified in nox.ml <http://nox.ml>. The subsequent handler is only called if the previous one returns CONTINUE. Alternatively, processes could be forked to call all of this event's handlers simultaneously. However, this latter option is not supported, correct?

Two events are queued, first event A and then B. Event A gets dispatched to its first handler. When is Event B dispatched? Does NOX await completion of Event A's processing?