Hello *,

I recently started working on a project using NOX. I'm wondering how
(if at all) I can use python threads in my controller (I want to use these
to handle a blocking function call). I came across this post, dealing
with a similar problem:

http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-dev@noxrepo.org/msg00430.html

where it is hinted, that using the twisted framework would be the right
approach. So far I've tried (unsuccessfully) using the callInThread and
deferToThread functions from twisted. Are these functions implemented in
the NOX reactor? Also, is my assumption that reactor.run() is executed
automatically by NOX correct?

I would be very thankful for any pointers!

Best regards,
Zdravko