Hi, this is the error:

gyhu...@leo:~/OpenFlowExample$ xmlstarlet val -e -s
../openflowvms/xsd/vms.xsd 2hosts-2ofsw.vms.xml
2hosts-2ofsw.vms.xml:14: element xterm: Schemas validity error :
Element 'xterm': This element is not expected. Expected is ( screenrc
).
2hosts-2ofsw.vms.xml:18: element xterm: Schemas validity error :
Element 'xterm': This element is not expected. Expected is ( screenrc
).
2hosts-2ofsw.vms.xml - invalid

So, I changed to screenrc. Sorry I am not familiar with this.