First of all, I would like to introduce myself that I am Vu Huong, an
undergraduate of Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications, Hanoi
University of Technology in Vietnam. I am in charge of researching about NOX
in open flow network, such as, module of nox, module that has someone
setting up,.... However, I haven't got much experience
in the issue since I have just started the project for a short time. As I
have found you and your expertise from the website noxrepo.org, it would
be great if you could do me a favor: where should I start? which of
reference should I study,for example, white paper, website...

Thank you very much in advance

I am looking forward to your response

Best regards,

Vu  Huong