Hello,

I'm having a problem in running nox with the following error messages.

$ ./nox_core tests
NOX 0.8.0~full~beta (nox_core), compiled Aug 19 2010 18:23:14
Compiled with OpenFlow 0x01
00001|nox|ERR:Cannot change the state of 'python' to INSTALLED:
'python' ran into an error:
    Unable to access Python context.

I'm using the nox git branch that known to work with openflow 1.0. After
installing the following packages, configure and compile processes went through
well.

apt-get install autoconf automake g++ libtool python python-dev python-twisted
swig libboost-dev libboost-doc libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-python-dev
libboost-test-dev libxerces-c2-dev libssl-dev make libsqlite3-dev
python-simplejson python-sphinx

Here is my system info.

Ubuntu 10.04
Swig version 1.3.40
Python 2.6
Kernel 2.6.32-24-generic

The error comes from nox/netapps/discovery/pylinkvent_wrap.cc

SWIGINTERN void Link_event_register_event_converter(PyObject *ctxt){
        if (!SWIG_Python_GetSwigThis(ctxt) ||
            !SWIG_Python_GetSwigThis(ctxt)->ptr) {
            throw std::runtime_error("Unable to access Python context.");
        }

        vigil::applications::PyContext* pyctxt =
            (vigil::applications::PyContext*)SWIG_Python_GetSwigThis(ctxt)->ptr;
        pyctxt->register_event_converter<Link_event>
            (&Link_event_fill_python_event);
    }
Is there any know issue related to this error?
Any kind of advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you.
JK