Hi everybody,

I have some problems when I am creating router following GEC8Tutorial.

Firstly, if some port is assigned a ip address, the error of "eth0 device
has assigned IP address 192.168.10.34" when I set up datapath in user space
mode.

Secondly, host1 to host2 can not ping when I use routing component for ip
route. I have assigned ip and gateway on host1 and host2 respectively. But I
am not sure that the ip addr on one switch is assigned to the interface that
is connected  with host or  that is connected with another switch. I
don't known where is mistake.

Thanks,

Tao Feng