I made the change and hasn't crashed since then.
thanks!
niky
James "Murphy" McCauley wrote:
From the log, it looks like the controller (FlowVisor?) is doing some weird
stuff, and I don't know what's up with that.  As KK suggested, you might want
to look at a trace.

BUT, this shouldn't crash NOX, and I do think it points out a bug:
In src/builtin/nox.cc, the line immediately following 1148 ("do_exit(EINVAL)") should
probably be a "return;"
Try throwing that in there and see if it helps your crashes.

-- Murphy