Hey Niky,

for a fast fix, and in order to avoid pulling/rebuilding, you can manually
apply this change in lib/packet/tcp.py
(somewhere around line 158 if I recall)

                 self.options.append(tcp_opt(tcp_opt.MSS,val))
             elif arr[i] == tcp_opt.WSOPT:
                 if arr[i+1] != 3:
                    raise Exception()
-                val = struct.unpack('!H',arr[i+2:i+3])[0]
-                self.options.append(tcp_opt(tcp_opt.WSOPT, val))
+                self.options.append(tcp_opt(tcp_opt.WSOPT, arr[i+2]))

This should at least get you going immediately (and we'll push a full fix
asap).