It is not clear to me what this patch is.  From what I understand, it
is because some switches does not completely strip VLAN tags.  Is that
what this is?  Can't really comment on anything I do not understand,
beyond I am unclear on what this is.

As for patches, I am particularly touchy on non-OpenFlow compliant and
switch-specific ones.  But I do not speak for everyone that has commit
rights to NOX.  Beyond, we are generally happy to take patches, esp.
documented ones.

Regards
KK

PS>> might be good to address to nox comitters in nox-dev and not
openflow-discuss.