Hi Rohit,

NOX wiki documents the controller supporting OpenFlow 1.0.  How do you
use it for OpenFlow 0.8.9?

The older OpenFlow version set flow expirations using set-config.  I
think it is embedded in openflow.cc.  I can't recall off my head.  Do
a grep for expiration in include and lib, and you should find it.

Regards
KK