Hi All,

I am using  openvswitch-1.1.0pre2.tar.gz and nox version  0.6.  I found that
when there is change in port status then openvswitch  sends port status change
to nox. I have printed the state and config  variable of ofp_phy_port. and
found
that when link is down then  openvswitch sends "state =0x1" and when link is up
then it sends  "state=0x0".  I have read the openflow specification and found
that  these values are correct according to link change.

But when I  printed these value at nox, I found different values of state
variable.  When link is down then nox receives an event with "state=0x1000000"
and  when link is up, nox receives "state=0x0". I suppose that someone is
doing
left shift of this state variable. Am I right?  If this is so,  then why this
is
done?

Thank You for reply,

Regards,