Hi Derek,

In C/C++, you can make use of datapathmem in netapps/networkstate.  I
would personally discourage you from maintaining your own list and
extend datapathmem for use in Python.  Unfortunately, I do not use
Python in NOX enough for me to swigify the component.  I am happy to
push your patch if you decide to reuse components.

Regards
KK