Hi Kavitesh,

If I understand you right, this is a recurring theme.  NOX does not
provide any method to dynamically allocate bandwidth to a flow.  This
is because OpenFlow has not standardize any means to do so.  Unless
NOX gets into the mess of dealing with each individual OpenFlow
switch, this is somewhat hard.

However, if you can pre-allocate bandwidth in terms of queues, NOX can
allocate flows to queues.  These flows will then be subjected to the
bandwidth limits of these queues.  OpenFlow 1.0 supports only minimum
bandwidth from my understanding.

Regards
KK