Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am sending a flow stats request.

On 12/01/2010 10:30 AM, Derek Cormier wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to add a flow to a switch in my Nox component. After the switch joins the datapath, I create a simple flow to test that it works:

flow = dict()
flow[NW_PROTO] = UDP_PROTOCOL
self.install_datapath_flow(dpid, flow, OFP_FLOW_PERMANENT, OFP_FLOW_PERMANENT, [[OFPAT_OUTPUT, [0, OFPP_CONTROLLER]]])

I then receive a flow stats reply event in my handler, but event.flows = [] and event.flowcount = 0. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you,
Derek