The information on that page is long out of date.  The noxrepo wiki
(http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki) is much more in line with reality.  The packages
listed on that page are for Debian, and the NOX it has you fetch is no longer
0.6.0.

Please try the following (copy/pasted from the noxrepo wiki), and then re-run
../configure:

sudo apt-get install autoconf automake g++ libtool swig make git-core
libboost-test-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libssl-dev libpcap-dev python-twisted
python-simplejson python-dev

-- Murphy