Hi Srini,

1) The archived port would be the same port?

2) My point precisely.  So, what does clearing the flow entries achieve here?

I contend that custom controllers might want to implement this
flushing on their own.  The patch is probably most useful as a
component that other controllers can load on demand.  Patching this on
switch and routing would add to clutter with little utility in my
opinion.

Regards
KK