Hi Jean,

I am confused you seem to be giving us partial logs and also your NOX
seems to be slow.  Are you running in a VM?  Anyway, I cannot figure
out what the problem is from all these.  I understand you have flow
setup in one way and not the other.

Can you furnish more information and probably the full NOX output and
pcap exchange of OpenFlow messages? Knowing the line number to focus
on in those logs will help too.  I understand you are a savvy user of
OpenFlow but it is hard to debug from email description, esp. when I
am not clear which is from LAG or non-LAG switch.

Thanks.

Regards
KK