On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Martin Casado <cas...@nicira.com> wrote:
> This is awesome Amin, thanks for posting.  It is also probably worth
> mentioning that cbench was broken and over-reporting numbers.  Do you mind
> sending out a few details about that?   I presume that will be helpful to
> those using cbench ....

A problem with cbench might even be of interest to those who wrote it
:-)  If I could bother you to just send me a diff of what you've
changed, it would be much appreciated.  I can push it back into the
main branch.

Fwiw, cbench is something I wrote very quickly while jetlagged, so
it's not surprising that there are bugs in it.  I didn't realize that
people were actually using it, or I would try to snag some time to
make it less crappy :-)

Thanks for the feedback,

- Rob
.