Hi,

the topology component holds some structures that describe the topology. I
guess a way to dump a description of the topology would be to get a hangle
to that component (from any component, presumably your own) and read and
print out the information you're interested.

If there is no specific reason why you want the topology dumped on the
console as text, you could use NOX's GUI [1], found on the destiny branch
[2], to get a visualization of the topology.

[1] http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/NOX_GUI
[2] http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/NOX_Installation#Installation