Srini, it appears I was mistaken. Open vSwitch does not add a duplicate. I thought it did before, but I might have been imagining things.

-Derek

On 12/29/2010 02:32 PM, Derek Cormier wrote:
Hi Srini,

If I recall correctly, when I add two flows with the same match pattern, Open vSwitch shows both of them when I dump the flows to the console. I can verify this, but not for about five days...

-Derek